house mates!!
We finally got to move into our house on Sunday. What a process that was. I hate moving out of the dorms. It's just such a mess. We still aren't completely moved in but things are coming together. I don't have a bed, so I'm sleeping on the couch. That's totally fine with me to sleep there permanently but I don't think Erik and Benny would like that. hah. Erik is on the floor, and Benny's got a futon. Here's a pic of our living room so far. This is the room that is almost done. Everything else just has boxes and junk everywhere.
I've already experienced having no money for food. I bought a loaf of bread, pb & j, bananas, yogurt, and licorice. That's all I've been eating for the last couple days. Until Friday payday, I'll prolly just get another loaf. Gross.
If you're in St. Peter, give me a jingle! We want company! And you can sign our guest book.
No comments:
Post a Comment