Life in St. Peter is great as well. There's not too much going on, but so far that's ok. Last night I went down to the bar...hung out with the townies and Caroline and Addie. Thanks to Glen and Dan, we drank for free. hah. I think I will try to see how long I can go without paying for drinks at Patty's. The house is coming together nicely. Erik and I spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen on Thursday cleaning everything. We tidied up the Patriot and bought a case of beer. The three of us sat and played cribbage and drank beers all night. I'm thinking some fun times will be had in the Patriot.
Mom got me a bed and a dresser. This is great news. I think she may come in the morning too! I'm anxious to get my room set up. I hung up my world map yesterday. Pretty awesome.
Tonight's agenda: kato for groceries and a couple other things, organize some clothes, and hang out. :)
peace.
3 comments:
girls are dumb. why don't they ever pay for alcohol?
Hanging with the townies was indeed a great time. When are you going to blog about our hypermiling experience??? Soon all the cool kids will be doing it.
This blog needs more sex appeal.
Post a Comment